In 1997, a team of people believed that, because Jesus was irresistible, the church would also be.
For all of us broken people to look forward to being refreshed by the love of a family church was our goal from day one.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At SunRidge we treasure the individual journey that each person walks with Jesus. Out of our personal journeys will arise different truths about God, some being more important to one individual than another. We celebrate these differences and even find that when a person shares their journey with a friend some of the greatest ministry is accomplished.
Love Jesus Pursuing a personal relationship with Jesus through a devotional life is the true essence of our faith andessential in life transformation.
Love People To know and to be known, to need and to be needed, recognizing that God has designed us to live in a deep relationship with others.
Live Mission To reach out to people living out and lifting up the Gospel, by using our time, treasure and talents even when inconvenient.
- We believe that God created all things and loves everyone with an unconditional love. God fashioned us to know Him, to love Him, and to live a purposeful life in relationship with Him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son who died on the cross and rose again to purchase for us a place in heaven which He offers to us as a free gift, not because of our works, but because of His unlimited grace.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God who created within all people a desire to seek out a relationship with Him. As we allow Him to, the Holy Spirit fills and empowers us as Christians, giving us the ability to live a life of faith, integrity, and gifted ministry.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word to us, it is fully relevant for our lives today and gives us practical guidance for all aspects of daily living.
- We believe Salvation is becoming part of God’s family by accepting God’s gift of forgiveness, and being made eternally right with Him through an ongoing relationship of faith in Christ Jesus.
- We believe that Christian Living is discovering the peace and fulfillment Jesus Christ brings to us, as we yield our lives to His guidance and are empowered by His Holy Spirit.
CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS OF SUNRIDGE COMMUNITY CHURCH
MB CONFESSION OF FAITH DIGEST EDITION
A QUICK GLIMPSE AT THE EARLY DAYS AT SUNRIDGE
From the early days at setting up church at Rose Valley Elementary, a summer on Hudson field to the atrium at Mount Boucherie Secondary School, SunRidge has so many stories to tell. God has been good to us and taught us so much through the years and we are looking forward to the years to come!
Check out some photos from the early days of SunRidge Community Church!
SunRidge Community Church is affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren Conference of North America and the British Columbia Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches.